Shipping of firearms:
- Do not ship any firearms or parts until you have confirmed that Kody Kearcher Restorations is willing and able to perform the desired service at an agreed upon estimated cost.
- Include a deposit of 50% of estimated work price with the shipment so work can begin as soon as possible. Also include your contact information and work to be done to the gun.
- Please make sure that the firearm is unloaded, dismantled and shipped as separate pieces in one box. The box needs to be sturdy with no markings indicating a firearm is in the package.
- Parts and pieces of firearm and accessories need to be wrapped separately with plenty of packing material to prevent damage during shipping. The tighter everything is packed the better.
- Do not include any kind of ammunition, fired or unfired.
- There is no need to insure the package, my business insurance covers any firearms shipped to, or Kody Kearcher Restorations.
- Keep track of the firearms’ serial number and shipment tracking number.